Old January 18th 05, 04:14 PM
JB

In ,
Monique Y. Mudama shouted to everyone in earshot,

I know what you mean. I run my own mail server from home,

Yep, that used to be me, too, before I had more family members using
it than my home connection could handle well (not to mention all the
pictures of my kitties and whatever). 128kb ISDN only goes so far.

mostly so that I
can completely customize my own spam-filtering solutions.

Boy, I hear ya. Have you written your own deal from scratch, or did
you build something around SpamAssassin or something like it?

Jeff
--
j if e-mail to the posting address | If you've got the Cuervo, honey,
f bounces, look left and below. | I've got the lime! --Old 97's