Old January 18th 05, 04:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:38:27 +1100, "Yowie"
yodeled:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
I hear it's an acquired taste. Yowie is training Cary to love vegemite
as we speak. How's the carpet?

Hmmm... that might qualify as child abuse in some countries... ;-)

Victor, who knows lots of people love vegemite but still can't
understand why

The trick with vegemite is not to slap it on like you would jelly or peanut
butter. A *scraping* is all that is required, at least until you can eat it
straight out the jar :-)

I played a game of Vegemite Poker once with my Aussie ex and his
brothers. The loser of each hand had to eat a tablespoonful of
Vegemite. I provided them with lots of amusement. :P

Theresa