Old January 18th 05, 09:48 PM
JB

In ,
Monique Y. Mudama shouted to everyone in earshot,

Well, by customize, I just mean "install the stuff I want with the options I
want."

I figured, but I was playing it safe in case you *had* written a big
thing from scratch. g Anyway, that sounds cool. I like hearing
about homegrown mail thingies--never know what I might be able to pick
up and wrap into mine.

I also like leaving unrecognized email in a queue, rather than
getting all excited that I have new mail and then seeing that it's crap =/

Yeah, that's definitely the way to do it. Similarly, we save all mail
to a database, and non-spam also goes to users' spool files. Periodic
spam report via e-mail, web tool for retrieving "spam" that really
isn't (and for having accidentally-deleted non-spam redelivered).
Plus a web tool for configuring whitelists/blacklists/other settings.

Jeff
--
j if e-mail to the posting address | Stand back, world, I am standoffish
f bounces, look left and below. | Gonna make my wish on a satellite dish