Old March 11th 04, 02:43 AM
Yowie

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message
Dusty and I have been just fascinated at how big our Sea Monkeys have

grown. We
emptied the packet into the water the day after Christmas and they have

grown to
be quite the happy little community. Lots of teeny, tiny babies too!

Dusty
loves to watch them swim in their little plastic tank. I am amazed they

are
still alive AMD making babies. (at any given time their are at least 2

Sea
Monkeys "hooked" together in the dance of romance). I can handle these

monkeys
no problem.

Waaah! My sea monkeys died after 2 days and I have no idea where to get more
of them (they were a Christmas gift)

(Not that I'm blaming any felines anywhere, but it would not surprise me if
one small grey furry tyrant took objection to the competition)

Yowie