Old April 14th 05, 10:12 PM
dsh-diva

Me anna Xena want to joyn too! Weze also eat our fuds tutu fast and den
hurk, Butted we take turns. Neffer bof at wunc. We also vote fur
Louise fur pizident. Callisto, for herownself and Xena

Rebecca wrote:
I fingk I kwallyfy fur dis klub. I haz bin known to hurk hareballz. I
leebs dem eedur in placez whare itz hard fur hoomins to git to, or in placez
whare I know Mewomie wawks. I mosely duz dat when I wantzta let Meowmie
know she haznt bin brushin me enuf.

I wud also vote fur Louise fur Prezzydent. I fingk shez emmynently
kwallyfied.

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...

I haven't heard of a club like this one before, so I'd like to propose a
new club - the Hurky Kitty Club. Membership would be intended for those of
us who make a fine art of placing kitty hurk in creative and inventive
places. However, I think we would limit membership to those kitties who
hurk for reasons other than illness.

From what I recall of recent posts, I believe that charter members would
include myself, Loveable Louise, and my little brofur Samuel. Would any
other kitties be interesting in joining?

And I would at the same time like to propose that our initial President
should be Louise.

Cleopatra