Old May 8th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Makeup

Holy cow. One wonders where we'd be now if they'd put this kind of
effort into the EDUCATION of young women instead.
My school uniform thankfully didn't ban or require bras, but it did
specify dark green knickers. Thankfully they didn't run regular checks

Every first PE lesson of term, we had to strip completely naked and
stand in the gym while the PE teacher and a couple of other teachers
made sure that we didn't have non-regulation clothes and that
everything had our name on it (One girl got engaged in the last year
and they confiscated her engagement ring because their argument was you
couldn't put a name tag on it)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs