Old May 8th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Makeup / now Freecycle complaints

I'm guessing it was a local thing. One of the Freecycle rules is that
there can be only one list for any particular city or area. So, if the
one list is not well run, I can't set up another Freecycle list.
However, I did set up a list with a different name. Actually, I know
at least one other fellow who set up a same idea / different name
list.

Glad it worked out for you, at least mostly so.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I'm sorry. I've given away and received several things on freecycle,
and the only "bad" experience I had was one guy who was actually
receiving something from me. We agreed on a location, but he was so
late the first time that I'd already left, and the second time I
almost gave up, too. But it worked out.

So, I started my own list.....

Sounds like the right thing to do.

--