Old April 1st 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kitty

Default Rat Poison in food recalled according to local news

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"buglady" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Ernie" wrote in message

Why don't you all shut the flock up and take a list of the latest
recalled
foods around to your grocery stores instead of flapping your gums.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Oh, they'll have all the foods on the list, all right.....But I want a
list of all the foods that are guaranteed to be free of
contaminants.....Until they come out with that list, I'll feed my cats my
own food, thanks.......

I just went out and bought chicken gizzards to cook and give to my kitties
and cans of salmon meant for humans......I hope they like it.............

Kitty