Old January 27th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Happy Burns Night!

On 2011-01-26 5:19 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Ohhhhhh! Wees impurressed! He certainly had a way with words....and
women, if all rumours are true! As my Great Granny would have said "
If your name is Rabbie Burns, then I maun lay doon ma basket"
Naughty!!
Meomies faforite is To a Mouse. N she wus heerin dare is a new poem
dat has just been fownded that wus written to a
wounded hare being hunted dat Burns came acwoss, but she hassnt seen
it yet...fink it will be sadsad.

Harry

Meomie alwayz kinda lyked thu wun bout a louse.

--
Sam

Yes (-; and Holy Willies Prayer. Now if you ever saw John Cairney
performing that one, you would remember it for the rest of your life!!
Don't know if you know him? He actually looked like Burns too. He
probably toured Canada in his day.

Harrys Mum