Old June 19th 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bill Graham

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:20:31 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

"nice guy" nice wrote in message
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't
want to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English,
but prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

What? You not only post in English, I would bet you use your real
name.

Casady

If you are talking to me, then yes. Of course I use my real name. Why would
anyone not use his/her real name when posting on usenet, unless they are a
troll who is too chicken to stand behind whatever he/she posts. I post the
truth as well as I know it to be, and stand behind everything I say. When I
find out I am wrong about something, then I post the correction. (Except
there are usually a thousand trolls who jump on my mistake before I get the
chance....:^)