Old March 15th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default PLEASE!!!!!!ANSWER ME

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:33:47 GMT, "DIANA310" u32500@uwe wrote:

well looK MY CAT SEEMS LIKE IF SHE SOME AWFUL PAIN ANF I THINK NOTHIN HAPPEND
TO HER SHE CRIES REALLY HARD AND LOUD LIKE IF SOMETHING IS HURTING HER I DONT
DONT IF I SHOULD TAKE CARE TO THE VEGETERIAN OR NOT PLEASE SOMEBODY ANSWER ME
ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME

Assuming that this is a genuine post, here's a genuine answer.

Is she spayed? If not, she's probably in heat and crying out for a
tomcat to come and find her. The situation is not dangerous, just
annoying and she'll let up when she goes out of heat again.

Is she having any trouble going to the litterbox? She might have a
blockage, which is a very serious condition. Or she could have a big
hairball, or a tummyache, or have hurt herself some way that's not
obvious.
If you're in any doubt as to if she's hurt or sick, then take her to
the vet! A newsgroup really isn't the best place to get emergency
advice - talk to your vet and ask if she needs to come in.