Old November 15th 11, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Fanksgiffing in Scotland

Dat sownz juss rite, Amelia! Kitteez kud evin hav dereown Fangkzgiffin
feest, den take a nap an be reddy to try da Skottish fudz. Evin if we
sellybratez Fangkzgiffin in Mew York, we kud try owt da Skottish fudz juss
to see whut dey iz like befur we goez dere.

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:02:19 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Well Becca, I kno Fanksgiffink iz an Merican holidai anna if da
kommuitee goes dere for itself we duzent wanna be eatink Hggis formed
in da shape of a Turkeybird. For uz da cidez to go dere, we wud want da
real fing. Well, Beauty mighgt eat dat ofther stuffZ, issin it lookz
like fudz it iz ok wiff her but not mineselfz. Kan u help.

Rebecca, I'm thinking that we could supply our usual Thanksgiving fare
and add some specifically Scottish dishes as well. Do you think we could
do our usuals like turkeybird and salmonfishie and sooven ears and roast
beast and all the rest, and set up another table with dishes like haggis,
soda bread scones, tatties and neeps, potted Frenshc bleu cheese and
scotch whiskey pate, and some other Scottish dishes? That way we'd have
goodies to satisfy everykitty.

Amelia