Old August 12th 12, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Adam wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
The only EC I remember here was Miss Bert, who was our Sekrit Santa one year.
Our last four cats all made it to VC, but none made it past 18.

I'z in mai eternal summer years. At least 12 now, might be 14. Aunti
Mabel (doggie) whispered that it is all in how you feel and not to
worry about it. She says we all hab the same amount ob time.

See we got moments past. Dey is gone but can be fun to remember. We
all have NOW anna what we do, and we all has dat next moment dat hasnt
happened yet.

Cash anna maiself dont hab a birthday but Aunti Mabel says we kin share
hers. She camed to us on turkey day. Officially we calls her 16 this
next turkey day. Cash wants to be 6 and we are humoring the pup. I
decided to be 12 again as it's been a good year or skip ober to 14
since 13 is a bad number.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

That is very profound!

Adam