Old August 14th 12, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Den dat meenz I iz a DOC an Rebecca iz a SOC. I duznt feel ennee mor
distingished dan befur, tho.

Sundance

"Adam" wrote in message
mlbriggs wrote:
On 08/07/2012 11:51 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

Iz haytz itt wen peepls yous letrs Iz don unrstan. TuTu

For cats:
The title of Distinguished Older Cat (males) and Sophisticated Older
Cat (females) can be used by cats ten years old or more.
Venerable Cat (both sexes) means fifteen years old or more.
Esteemed Cat (both sexes) means twenty years old or more. I only
recall one EC in all my years here.

As for the human equivalent age of DOC/SOC... I'm not telling. :-)

Adam