Old August 27th 04, 08:29 AM
-L. :

Default stupid, stupid neighbor

Today I see a sign on the community mailboxes that says my neighbor
across the street was babysitting his friend's Himmie, and it has gone
missing. They let the cat OUTSIDE and "now he hasn't come back for
two nights in a row". The sign asks for any info.

It has *poured* rain here (Portland, OR) over the last few days - even
if the cat was able to sniff his way back, the trail has since
long-gone from the rain. I'll bet he's scared and hiding someplace.
I'm just sick about it, and of course, I haven't seen the poor thing.

Stupid, stupid people!!! I continually get blown away. I'm waiting
for the day when the sheer stupidity of the human race doesn't have
any affect on me. I think that day is coming very, very soon.

-L.