Old October 12th 03, 01:36 PM

In bt2ib.26537$La.6863@fed1read02, on 10/11/03
at 06:52 PM, "Cat Protector" said:

I think you are just ****ed because someone came in and decided the cats
needed and deserved a good and loving home. It seems you have a problem with
control and doing what is in the best interest of the cats. Why not just be
happy and hope the person who took the cats has given them a better life. You
also might want to consider the fact the person who took them is involved
with animal rescue and discovered the cats when you weren't around or they
also were picked up by someone who though they were strays (which they were
by your description of the situation) and brought them to a shelter. Get over
your control issue and let it go.

Well I think your an idiot making one assumption after another. -- They had a
fairly warm place at night, a dry atrium during the day, food and someone who
was working with them so they became accustomed to human touch.

This was not animal rescue at work. I was in contact with them and working
with them. This was someone who knew they were pretty cats and decided to
take them rather then ask about keeping them.