Old March 22nd 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Senator Bill Frist: Dr. Mengele to Cats

Helen Miles wrote:

"guess" wrote in message

PETA, normally more combative and high-profile, took a somewhat
restrained tone in its letter. There was no mistaking PETA's opinion,
however, as the organization asked Frist to make an effort on the
animals' behalf.

"There could be no better way of making some small amends to those
animals whose trust you betrayed when you took them from shelters," the
letter said.

(With reporting by Nicholas M. Horrock in Washington)

I don't normally support the actions of PETA, but SCUM like this
shouldn't be allowed anywhere near public office. They should be locked
up and the key thrown away.

God help America, if they have a$$holes like this in power. I thought
the UK was bad, but you guys have it 100 times worse.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you! (And no relief in
sight.)

Helen M