Old November 1st 12, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default Churchill's Lessons of History

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

FragSinatra wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

FragSinatra wrote:
Don't like CHristianity? Then **** off to a muslo-nazi state and
never be bothered by Christians, Hindus, Jews, Bahais or Sikhs ever
again.

How do I get away from all of them? Do you know what its like to
have to spend your whole life with a bunch of idiots that are
willing to give their lives for some non-existent boogy man in the
sky? I keep running to one hiding place or another hoping these
idiots won't find and kill me as an offering....

There's only ONE religion currently slaughtering, enslaving, raping
and kidnapping people of other faiths in the name of their death god
all over the world, today, in the here and now.

In Iran, one of the first groups rounded up and disappeared following
the Islamic Revolution were Communists.

I predict Christianity will be completely eradicated from the
Mid-East and N. Africa sometime this century, w/the possible
exception being Israel.

Anyone who thinks Islam is at all peaceful or tolerant should try
wearing a kippah and tallits publicly in any Islamic state. They
better make sure their life insurance is paid up and their will made
out first.

I have no use for it either, but then, I have little use for any
religion, with the possible exception of those who support charitable
efforts. On of my favorite charities is also supported by the
Catholics, I believe. In general, religion has been responsible for
most of the wars and mass murderings on this planet since the dawn of
mankind. Its death record is onloy surpassed by its Gods, who,
(presumably) have been around since they created everything, and have
been murdering the little creatures for billions of years......

I can say with conviction that neither Yeshua nor Buddha EVER advocated
for the persecution or murder of anyone ever, much less had anyone
murdered in their name. All religions are not the same.

The Spanish Inqusition was a picnic in comparison to what the muslims
did and are doing in the Indian sub-continent.

Take a look at jihadwatch.com some day and read the daily litany of
islamic atrocities and persecution, the ones the MSM doesn't bother
to report.