Old December 3rd 14, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Spirit

On 12/1/2014 4:05 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
As I say I don't know how to post pic links in here but here's a link to a picture on FB

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.madi...type=3&theater

Btw- she's actually brown and white but this picture didn't show that so I put it in B&W just to get her little face

I'm sorry, I can't see the picture of the little cutie. It says the
content is unavailable. Then again, I completely deleted my FB
account a long time ago.

There are a lot of free photo hosting sites.

I am in serious trouble right now. Yesterday I popped into the Retro/Vintage fair they hold every few months in my local pub I've got the occasional piece from there and the last one before this I got a stunning velvet jacket that I'd have paid a lot more than the 25 quid it cost me. I picked up 3 bracelets, a brooch and a pendant for not much money. As usual my plan was to
parcel them up as Xmas presents for my SIL and niece

Amd as usual I like them too much so am keeping them!

The best laid plans...

So I wore one of them today and I've just realised those dangling charm bits are irrestible to a small kitten- so every time I'm typing she's trying to grab them

Lesley
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Was there ever really a doubt?

Jill