Old October 18th 03, 07:53 PM
MaryL

"No1" wrote in message
We thought about the baby-gate too, but we did have the concern of them
jumping over. I guess we could do a trial run with TWO baby-gates...I'm a
sorta new uncle...so they're sorta new grandparents who just got done
babysitting for a weekend.

rona

My sister installed a gate (two, actually) that she ordered online from Drs.
Foster and Smith. They are extra tall, and she mounted one above the other
(fastened together so they can be moved as a single unit). The two
completely fill her doorway. They are made of mesh, so the cats see through
it but can not leave the room.
MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'