Old February 11th 04, 09:20 PM
kaeli

In article , zuzu22
@webtv.net enlightened us with...
Kaeli wrote:

And what exactly gives professional
breeders and their animals special
privileges and makes them not
responsible for taking away homes from
those dead dogs and cats?

My opinion.

Nice try at evasive action, but it won't fly. What exactly do you base
that opinion on?

I don't care if you think it "flies". It's my opinion. I don't have to
justify it to you or anyone else. That's why it's an opinion. If I'd
said it was fact, I would expect to have to justify it.

I also never said anyone in particular was, or was not, responsible for
the deaths of animals.
No one person or industry has that responsibility alone. That is also my
opinion.

"Just because a cat has papers does not mean it or its breeder has
special privileges or is immune from ethics."

That's an opinion. You're entitled. And that opinion actually has
nothing to do with the facts you posted.
The facts are quite true. I did not dispute that breeders contribute to
the deaths of shelter animals merely by adding to the population. The
opinion based on that fact differs.

I'm done after this. I don't generally argue over subjective
interpretations of facts. There's no point.

~kaeli~
A lot of money is tainted - It taint yours and it taint mine.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace