Old June 15th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Build yourself a cat cam

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

What a neat idea! None of the girls will wear a collar (and they don't
go outside anyway...) but for somebody who had an outside cat it would
be fascinating to see what they get up to!

Yeah, I showed it to a friend and she asked me if I was going to try it
on Smudge, but I would be afraid to - I'd worry that she would get stuck
someplace with that clunky thing on her. Someday, when cameras are the
size of a tag that hangs from a kitty collar, maybe.

Joyce