Old February 15th 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default The yacht gets underway

On Feb 15, 12:29*am, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:19:04 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

Three Gordon Kittiez step from the transporter

Meow gize,

* * * * Gwad yoo cud make it! Once yoo get settled, derez
a widdl cowld sea-fud buffet and bar!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/14/2011 7:28:26 PM

Fangu! We will haff jist a widdle......Harry gets Jack and Sukie
seated and walks forward to the buffet, he takes two plates and heaps
them up with a small portion of each of the delicacies, he then
returns to Jack and Sukie with them. Jack's face lights up....Wow! Dis
is wunnerfil! He hooks a prawn with one sharp claw and smacks his
lips appreciatively. Sukie looks carefully at everything and sniffs
each dish delicately. " Oh my, but how delicious!" She picks up a
lobster claw, cracks it between her teeth and chews the sweet meat.
Harry gazes at her with a growing respect......"Dat gurl is sumfin
else!" Harry gets his own food and smiles at Mme Anais. May me take
sum salad fur da fishies? Dey ar settled in dare new tank.

Gordon Kittiez