Old February 15th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default The yacht gets underway

Aunti Mabel and Trudi watch as Sundance makes a particularily great ribbon
dance when casting the red ribbon.

"My!" says Aunti Mabel as she watches, "you are as gud as that china 2foot
lady in the 2foot-olympics!"

Sundance blushes and says 'Thankee Aunti! I ben purracticing a little'.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey n MeOwy paw sum shiny red streemerz tew evyercat n dog dere frow
ovurboard ..wOO HOO dey awl yell, n den wook at da neet sitez az dey
kontynoo on az da yacht leevz da harbor ..oh, MeOwy, diz iz gunna be
unfurgitubul...Mosey den taykes MeOwy in hiz armz n gibz hut unuther
bigbig smooch. Yoo wook sew bootiful mai wink.