Old May 10th 13, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Default Hai!! Lowna Link here

Mosey the cat says to Lowna Link
Hai, ai m saawry dat habnt reeeeeeplyd fur so long but mai Mom iz doing
fingz wif da kandle
messugez for OT, uh beluvd orange kitty hoo wint tu Rainbow Bridge
yefturdai, so ai habnt had tyme tu tok tu U
OOPS, lets go to human speak for further replies..shall we?
Lowna Link says;
Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

Mosey says hello from our house toooooooo..yeUP..and smiles..

Lowna sez: I'z new here. Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct
dat since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mosey says that's good to know.and smiles..

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. Kept me
well fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it
didnt cost too much. We had lots of fun and i did agility shows
and made him lots of money.

Mosey says: I would have loved to have seen you puuuuuuuuuuurrform..uh
huuuuuuh

Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

Mosey says I am so sorry that you had to hurt..puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

Mosey says:Wow, and then you got better...right? What an ordeal.
yeeeeeeesh..
Um, can you see things on the IN, as opposed to seeing things before you
lost your ability to see the OUT?
I have only one fang..do you have any fangs? I know you're a beagle and
I'm an 11 year old cat, with only one fang left. The tooth fairy gave me
nice gooshy foods.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

Mosey says: Bless her heart, she is a wonderful woman.

I think I am home furever now. They even bolted mai favorite
bookshelf to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin
climb it safely.

Mosey says that is really great. That was nice of them to do that for you.
smiles

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold

as ever!

Welcome Iowna. We is at the beach. Come join us we have other
doggies here to play with.

My mommy wants to know what kind of doggie you are and wants to see
pictures of yourself.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

Oh, I'z a beagle. I got al dem 3 colors thing lasted i cud see
maiself.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16072208

Dats me!

Mosey says, you are ..beautiful and fun looking, you look very happy...you
know how happy looks..right?

I'z had dat eye dat hurt removed. I kint see outa dat other one at
all and meowmie will have it removed before it becomes an owie-eye..

Mosey says Well we hope that doesn’t have to happen very soon. Nope
Umm, I hope you kittahas dont mind iffin I move a little slow anna
bump inta things now anna gan.

Mosey says, oh not at all..some of uis cats move slow too..ummmm have you
ever seen what a cat looks like?

I gotta tail bell inna case mai tail gets happi! I'm little enough
though I kant knock eny of you over.

Mosey laughs out loud ..we hope your tail gets happy a LOT...

Iowna Link

Mosey goes intoo meowchat now

YU r uh bootiful doggie, Iowna Link..smiles.
Weh r so gwad yu hab uh noo forever home wif Anti Carol n her
wunerful family.
Lufs n 'nose boops'

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps..all kitties hoo live neer Seattle.

iowna Link says: OHH! I gotta noseboop!

Mosey says yeeeeeeeeeUP, you sure did..arent they great?

I'z happy to say Iz offical now. Dey gotted all dem papers abouyt mai
self. Dey tooked dat rescue collar offin mai neck anna gonna make me
mai *own* vet plan anna vet vist.

Mosey says: You're well covered then. Good fur dem to take yer reskue collar
off.

Ai think that eye I kint see outs of maight be going away annna maibe I
got cancer monsters between mai backs legs

Mosey says, oh my toes..sigh...that's not fair. NOPE!
But yet you get happy and that's a very wonderful thing..you're living your
life toit's fullest.

meowmie knows dat stuff anna wants me ennyways.

Mosey says : wike sed b 4 , yer meowmie izz uh vury speshul lufing woman,
hoo luffs yu vury mutch..smiles warmlay

I know I'z not as fancy as Aunti Mabels

Mosey says: We will never forget Aunti Mabel, she was special in her own way
and we loved her too.
If The Gordon kitties from Scotland were here, they would say BOSH, which
means fooey!
You're just great the way you are Iowna Link, which is a fun name, when you
stop to think about it.. I own a link....get it?
I love it....noseboop ...from a cat...who wants to know if you have ever
ever seen colors? just kurius ai gess

i hope all you kittahs likes me too. I'z just me.
Iowna

Mosey says: How could awl us kittahs GNOT wike U? Srsly...winks ...
Care for a cheezburger ?