Old May 12th 13, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! Lowna Link here

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On May 9, 8:29*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
I know I'z not as fancy as Aunti Mabels but i hope all you
kittahs likes me too. *I'z just me.

* Iowna

Most of us kitties are not fancy. We is just like you. We love you
because of who you are, a friend to all of us.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Hai Hai! *I'z gotted a vet appointment fur Thursday to checks mee
out. Meantime she planted us a little garden of smellies! I kin
tell which en of the outback Iz in just frum sniffin anna I'z a
champeeon sniffer! Mai favorite is dem ones named after Mary Gold.
*Dey leads to a little side spot wiff stuff to climb all over and
about.

Onna dat other end, deys got lielacks but dey just baby ones. *I
remember sniffing dem before anna dez gonna grow nice.

Dere's a big clear space anna I kin run safely iffin I bark soz I
kin hear it come back to me iff I gets too closeto the fence.
*Don't wanna bonk mai nose on it!

Daisy-chan sez i'z very smart but i think's i'z a normal doggie.

Hello Dere, I am Samanfa, a Sheetsoo. I metted a Beegl namd Virgil.
Hee has purty colors wike mine Basset fren an dey ar boff hounz. Doo
you gno Virgil? Is yoo a houn? I wike yoo, aldo I wike mine boyfren
Casper da Bichon Freez furry furry mutsh.

I wike wen Uncl Bill teeches me ajility. Sumtimes I even jump ober da
ostakles but mostly I run aroun dem. Uncl Bill skweels wiff delite.

Your Fren
Samanfa
Supervised by
WooToo
Spelling an Granma by
Uncl Bill

Hai Samafa! Beagles is a hound type soz I guess I'z like dem!
Bassests is too. Bassets iz a lot like beagles. Dey even come in
tricolor like me!

I looks like dat great being maide mee all white den got playful wif a
paintbrush of tan anna black. I got dem colorful 'splorts' like he
shaked the brush at maiself (grin).

I dunno Virgil but Iz happi to meets you both! I'z gotta buddy doggie
here named Cash who's a GIANT beagle but a very gentle one anna
Daisy-chan who is a cat so insists on sniffin noses instead of butts
but we likes her enyways (grin).

Daisy-chan sez tomorrow wez all gets a special treat becuz it's meowmie
day anna we both ladies soz Cash has to be extra nice anna we gets
treats fur being ladies. COOL!

Iowna