Old October 28th 03, 11:32 AM
Jean H

I have just cut Wilsons claws for the 2nd time surprisingly
easy for such a temperamental cat! he doesn't seem to mind
just watches me jean p. I'm really pushing my luck writing
these letters see ya'

"Denise VanDyke" wrote in message

Tanada wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

The fight lasted only a few seconds, though it felt like several
minutes to me. The patchup job (applying first-aid cream to the
scratches on my head, face, shoulders, arms, underarms, back and
butt) took much longer.

This weekend I am *definitely* going to have to get busy designing
a papoose-sling for Tabitha to ride in/on.

Two words: Chain mail bikini

Pam S. who wants to see the video

Um, I think a chainmail vest might be more useful. Although it could
have some interesting depilatory side effects...

- Denise (who does that medieval history stuff)