Old October 17th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Tribute to Holly, House of Ekern...

Cory wrote:

[snipped gently]

So... for the next 13 years, Holly continued to talk to us anytime she
felt like it. She would never, ever hear us talk back to her, but she
felt comforted, I guess, by the fact that we would never abandon her
when she DID talk to us.

Holly was a good cat. She had her favorites... her most favorite
person, I think, was her daddy (my father)... and she wasn't too fond of
the other cats (nor they of her at times)... but she was one of those
unique, one-of-a-kind kitties, and she is missed.

--- Unca Cory

Yur mom an dad ar gud hoomins fur giffing Holly a TrooHome. Shee
sownds beeyootiful an qwite da purrsonality. Fangu fur tellin us bowt
her...yu did gud, Uncle Cory.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply