Old July 15th 03, 04:37 AM
Sherry

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).

Mez

Wow, you must really be intuitive. All that, gleaned by someone who has never
posted on a cat newsgroup before but is a regular on Brandy's celebrity gossip
haunts. Or a sockpuppet. But, that's a real improvement over Brandy creating
new addys to offer support and agree with herself. ..."Savvy
Cat"..."MisLabeled"..."BMW69", etc. etc.

Sherry