Old June 12th 04, 03:31 AM
Mary

Suggestions?

I would trap her using a hav-a-hart trap. You can rent one from a hardware,
feed store or animal shelter for $3-5. If she's a small kitten, you can just
use a squirrel trap. Use stinky wet cat food for bait. This is what the trap
looks like http://www.havahart.com/nuisance/cat...rescue_kit.htm You
don't need the kit. Some vets spay feral cats for free. I would vaccinate her
also. I would then contact some rescue groups to see if you can find her a
home. If everyone is full you can at least give her a little cat igloo outside
to sleep in and leave some food for her. Thanks so much for caring for her. You
will be saving yourself a lot of headaches with tons of kittens showing up at
your door.