Old November 16th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Return fwum da ded.

Willow perks up her ears. I wud swearz I herd Harry. There is only quiet
so she lays back down and continues nappink.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

diz iza horrible storee... purleze find minez letter tu ursef, dat sujekt
line iz dear jack... Trudi thrilled her jack iz ok now
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Little black and white cat peeps around the corner, flattens his ears
and clears his throat.

Hewwo fwends, Jack heer...dus enny of yuse wememfur me?? Dis is a wong
wong story but awl twue.
Meomie hadda cold n wus [akordin tu hur] dyin of dis cold. Paw had thu
cold furst n gaved it tu Meomie. Dat cold wasted a wongwong tyme, den
Meomie feeled gud agen.
Twu days aftur Meomie deesided she wusnt gonna dye, she took it agen!
Agen! Dat wus bad enuff, awl da moanin n gwoanin, but den ME tuke it!
Den Harry tuke it! Den Sukie tuke it! Awl sniffin n sneezin n coffin.
Harry wus sik a lot n wost a wot of wate. Sukie went n hid in hur
igwoo n wus a wittle soul, sniffin n sneezin.She wus cwying wiff
teers!
Meomie wus wurrit, she fott we awl hadda fwue, but da TED sed it
wusnt unheard of fur kittiez tu catch thu cold fwum hoomins [Meomie
always fott dat coodn't happen] So fangu Paw n Meomie!
Wees awl feelin bedder naow, not coffin ennymore n eetin agen. Harry's
fine, notted beein sik naow, n Sukie is wookin fine tuu.

[Jack peeks around the corner,looking for Trudi] Has ennywun seen
Trudi??

Old age doesn't come itself they say. How true! We are all getting
better now, but I thought I was going to lose Sukie and Harry. They
were really ill. They are all up to date with their shots but I
honestly thought they had cat flu. I am so glad they are now all okay.
Sukie was the last one to perk up, I had her segregated, I needed to
know what she was taking in and putting out (-;
Today she was sitting waiting for me opening the door and ran
downstairs as normal - boy, was I glad!
I just got back to work today and am playing catch up. Bah humbug!
Bess