Old June 28th 04, 07:06 PM
Karen

"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Mommy enters bathroom, sits on stool in front of sink, turns on
lighted, magnified make-up mirror and takes out make-up case. Mommy
pulls out liquid foundation make-up, takes off top, pours some make-up
into palm of hand, puts down make-up bottle on sink rim, and begins to
apply make-up to face.

Sammy, who is busy biting Bandit's tail, finally realizes that Mommy
is doing something that does not involve her kitten-ness. Sammy leaps
up and tears into the bathroom, jumps onto the toilet seat, then leaps
to the edge of the sink - knocking over make-up bottle which promptly
starts emptying its $40 worth of contents down the drain. Sammy jumps
down into sink to investigate this strange liquid.

ROFL! While we haven't gone through the whole litany, THIS did happen with
me and Sugar (when I could least afford replacing the foundation - which was
more like 15.00, but that was at that stage just like 40.00 to me!!)