Old September 8th 03, 07:14 PM
Flying _Naked_People

Hi. I've been giving them Pet's Milk (someone said it was ok) and they seem to
be doing fine. And yes, I do the unthinkable to assist the "digest" process.

But yeah, the owners of the dog (Pit Bull) have 30 days to move.

------------

Guess Wh@-- U got Mail.!!! wrote in article
Are you giving them kitten formular? They won't be able to tolerate
regular milk that humans drink & how are bowels? I can't believe your
neighbor's dog actually ate the mama cat.Killing it? Yes.but eating
it??..Either way I'd be ****ed off. What kind of dog was it? Now this
may seem grosse 2u but have u been stimulating their butts & private
parts with a warm wet wash cloth to help them go to the bathroom? Or can
they go ok by themselves? BTW what happened to that dog?

Â*
Â*Â*
NO ANIMALS SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ABUSED
http://community-2.webtv.net/chowcho...alsshouldEVER/

$2,000 Reward for Dog Fighters
Thousands of dogs are tortured, maimed, and killed each year because
their owners think that it is fun to watch animals tear each other
apart.Â* Dog fighting is cruel and it is a crime.Â* If you know
someone who is involved, you can help put an end to this horror.
Animal Adoption Network offers a reward of up to $2,000 for information
leading to the arrest and conviction of any person who organizes or
officiates dogfights.
Call your local animal control or police/sheriff's department to report
a crime and notify Animal Adoption Network.
Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*