Old April 25th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Broke Down: Fed 'Em Soft Food (Also, Iams?)

wrote in message
. net...
Yes - I think I'll try that. Just get small cans of several brands, and
see if I can find one they like. Canned food is certainly healthier - if
only for the greater moisture content. (Just don't like the little roach
pets!!!)

I used to rewarm cat food for another cat I owned. She certainly liked it
better warm - it was smellier too which makes it a cat favorite!!

-- maryjane

"Ajanta" wrote in message

Experiment by leaving the canned food out only for a limited period of time.
You could start with a longer period (say, about an hour) and gradually
reduce that to 20 minutes. Feed your cats twice a day, 12 hours apart or as
close to that as possible. Your cats will become used to that schedule.

MaryL