Old April 26th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Broke Down: Fed 'Em Soft Food (Also, Iams?)

wrote:

: Yes - I think I'll try that. Just get small cans of several brands, and see
: if I can find one they like.

If you want to e creative, serve them a "buffet" of 2-3 kinds each time
and see which one they are most enthusiastic about. However, if by
chance they don't like any, be sure to eventually serve something you
know they will eat, wet or dry, so they do get their food.

: I used to rewarm cat food for another cat I owned. She certainly liked it
: better warm - it was smellier too which makes it a cat favorite!!

How did you rewarm it? If I can remember to leave it out (closed lid,
of course) long enough that is best, otherwise microwave on very low
power setting like 2 (the usual power level is 10).