Old June 1st 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default Stinky has a V8

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:37:37 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

There is probably nothing I could put in a glass with the intention of
drinking, that Stinky wouldn't come up and at least try to inspect.
There are things he's not interested in, but he has to check first.
That's just the way it is. If it's milk or water, he'll usually
stick his face in the glass and start drinking if I don't get the
glass away from him right away.

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I am curious. Did it give him "the dire"?MLB