Old February 11th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default I is NOT stinky!

On 02/10/2012 03:10 PM, rafflescat wrote:
I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!

Wee nos yu iz a sweet baby. Sumtyms dou wee in nead ov sum purrsonal
grumin an maybi wee rely nead sumfin fixd dat wil rely hep us feal
betr.Sew bea gud kitti an trus yur fambli. TuTu