Old February 14th 12, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Was MeOwy in the house all the time? I was so afraid she had been out and
ran because she was scared or something. Sure it was bad enough with her in
the house but worse if she had been outside,

"Booker" wrote in message

Oh, dat iz furry gud newz. Weze rote ar ofur messaj wifout reedin da
hole fred. Bad habbbit.

Booker

On 2/13/2012 9:16 PM, Meowy wrote:

All is OK, no aftershocks. It was a 5.6; shook the house a lot, but
no damage. The epicenter was near Weitchpec, a small mountain town
east of here (Eureka), and I imagine they felt it pretty good there.
It's at the Hoopa Indian Res, so maybe the Great Spirit was hurking.
Meowy is ok, but she took her time showing up. Thanks for the purrs.
Carol

I wuv purrs. Fangu. MeOwy