Old November 17th 03, 10:17 PM
SKS

TAKEN

"SKS" wrote in message
My sisters have a knack of finding cats. They have, of course, just found
another one about a month ago. He's only a few months old, black, with a
white bib, paws, and whiskers (see attached pictures) & is very friendly
(even I thought he was sweet & I'm not a cat person persay) and very smart
(great hunter & so young!).

My mother sooo wishes she could keep it, but both she and one of my

sisters
are allergic, but everyone who's met him thinks he's adorable. He's

already
been taken in for checkups & the like!

Please forward on or respond to me (Sarah) at the email address below (not
to the listserve, thanks) if you'd be interested in making room for this
kitty-cat!

sarahks at sas.upenn.edu