Old February 8th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Sumcats Agin

i wuz juzt thinkin... i iz wunnerin ifin dem iz akshulee d*g whut iz wurkin
fur da TED, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Feb 8, 12:32 pm, Cheryl wrote:
Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.
--
Sam

Dese sumkatz is awful....I hope you has purrswaded yure Meomie dat itz
dem , not yu. Ower meomie getz a funny wook in hur eye wen we tell
hur bowt dem sumkatz.....we fink she dussnt always beeleef usses.....

Gordon kittiez