Old February 8th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Sumcats Agin

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 09:02:50 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

Thu sumcats iz bak agin. Thiz tyme, theyz bin hurkin lots, mos
notiseably on a bigbig pillow an a bit onna covur uv thu luvseet thu
pillow wuz on. Memoie haz bin furry furry suspishus uv us, spayshully
Cinnamon wif alla that furz, butted we tells hur noway, itz thu sumcats
agin.

Sumcat hurked on Lorelei's nice cat tree, not too long ago, but she came
and told me about it, and I was able to clean it up before it dried out.

Lorelei is very smart, to come and tell me that sumcat hurked on her cat
tree.

Lorelei is a very, very good kitty...not like sumcatz!