Old March 27th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Which books did you hate that you still read all the way through? OK, way OT, but fascinating

Lesley Madigan wrote:

Ali, came in one day and said "Are you having lunch?" (what was the
giveaway? The half eaten sandwich? The cup of tea? The fact I was
reading a book?) so I said I was but what could I do for her anyway?
(sandwiches don't go cold after all) and she said "What's the
book?" (She's a big reader) so I showed her....

Note to self: People will think you are weird if your idea of
lunchtime reading is "Current Methods of Autopsy Practice" (I'm
fascinated by forensic medicine and our hospital library has a good
selection)

LOL!!!!

Joyce

--
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.