Old March 28th 11, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Which books did you hate that you still read all the way through? OK, way OT, but fascinating

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
On Mar 27, 7:30 am, "jmcquown" wrote:

I told him no, I prefer something where someone gets killed in the first
couple of chapters.

Ali, came in one day and said "Are you having lunch?" (what was the
giveaway? The half eaten sandwich? The cup of tea? The fact I was
reading a book?) so I said I was but what could I do for her anyway?
(sandwiches don't go cold after all) and she said "What's the
book?" (She's a big reader) so I showed her....

Note to self: People will think you are weird if your idea of
lunchtime reading is "Current Methods of Autopsy Practice" (I'm
fascinated by forensic medicine and our hospital library has a good
selection)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

***

LOL! I've been known to watch 'Bones' on TV while eating my dinner.

Joy