Old April 28th 12, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Mine Fren Missy

Will and family, am so sorry I missed this but I have to tell you my heart
jumped a bit when I read about the Red Jeep Fingie and knew she could give
Serge a ride to the bridge. Funny how those we can about, human or cat, can
become intertwined in our hearts.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Apr 20, 7:15 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
dear hoomin anna famblee

I was da lukeezt kitte inna wurld ta haffa bootiful missee ta be mine
onetrue lof, fang ursef fur bein purt of mine life

She allus tole me dat mancats wur gnot wurf da trubble until shee
metted yoo.
Den, ob cors, she wuz allus encorajing mee to fin a mancat. Da iDEE.
Shee thot da whirld ob yoo an still dew.

WooToo

hoomin note: I am so sorry, soft

Thank you.

--