Old June 14th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

Default MegaPurrz furr Ralph de Ralph

Furrendz,
Purrleeze send purrz furr Ralph de Ralph.
Belo iz da infurrmashun...
Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Frenz, diz whirled seams kina mistee ana mineownself feels fuzzy. Mine
legs iznt workin da weigh I tellz em tu. Ana fur wunz inna mineown life,
Ize nod hungree. Ize finkin uv makin a journee but mineown humin sez I
shud jist take a nap ana meighbe Ize feel bedder inna morning. Cud I haf
sum soothing purrrs? -Ralph de Ralf

Ralph is noticeably failing tonight. I'm hoping for a rebound but am
scared to death. He's confused, which he often is these days, but is
content at the moment to smuggle with me and has even purred quietly.

We are purring LOUD for Ralf de Ralph to recover quickly.
We hope Ralph DOESN'T have to go to the Bridge.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps