Old August 6th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default stupid stupid people

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 05:52:07 +0000, Rhonda wrote:

bookie wrote:
On 3 Aug, 13:46, Lynne wrote:

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:53:23 GMT, Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled
Bookie, so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted. --
Lynne

thats really quite pathetic and puerile of you then, typical yank
ignorance; I don't like what I hear so I am just going to out my hands
over my ears and refuse to listen especially when other peolpe have a
different opinion to me about something

Bookie,

I don't think it's the fact that you have different opinions as to why
you are killfiled, I think it's how you present your opinion. If you
come off as abrasive and judgmental and as not having any respect for
the person you are talking to -- then that's your choice, Just don't get
even more mad when people choose to stop listening.

Rhonda

Hmmm. It's true that Bookie tosses out some flame bait, with her
comments about Americans, fat people, putting a burning tire around
someone's neck, etc. etc. But so what???

I find it interesting to note the things you choose to say "so what"
about, and the things you choose to go all "old-lady-knickers-in
-a-knot" about.