Old August 10th 12, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote...
Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n
hym iz habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous iz fgunna start wyshing Unka
Adam uh Hapi Purrdai rite nao.
If iny uf yu wud wike tu ad uh mesuge, pweez feal freh tu du so
4 cats sing
.Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Tuuuu Yuuuuuuuu
Haaaaaaaaapi Puuuuuuurrdai Unka Adaaadam
Cuz weh awl luffs yuuuuuuuuuuu
n minny moar

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -wif uh purrdai kake fur yu.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
((____Happy_____))
(((____Birthday____)))
(((((____ADAM_____)))))
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happi pre-Purrdai, Unka Adam.
I heop diz fyndz yu wewll.
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

Thank you, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, and Petunia, for such
lovely birthday wishes! I never thought about it before, but I suppose
this is the birthday where I become the human equivalent of a DOC.

I'm sorry to see the decrease in activity here (as in every Usenet
newsgroup, it seems), but I'm glad to see that the government
established by Louise is keeping things running smoothly.

Are humans allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball?

Adam
--
Email: adam seven zero seven AT verizon DOT net