Old November 2nd 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default OMG I Printed Something!

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my printer.
I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking her nose in it.
What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing that? Is it EVIL? Should I
stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's spitting out another sheet of
paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh gawd, the paper is after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Tell the truth, I was never very good with printers myself. Moving
parts are so passe.

--
Will in New Haven