Old November 2nd 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default OMG I Printed Something!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
In all these years Persia has never paid a lick of attention to my
printer. I just printed something and all of a sudden she's poking her
nose in it. What's this? What's it doing? Why is it doing that? Is it
EVIL? Should I stop it? How can I stop it? Oh no, it's spitting out
another sheet of paper! Should I eat the paper? Oh gawd, the paper is
after me!

Jill ---laughing really hard at her techno-challenged cat

Oh my! LOL!
Have you seen this pretty little repair cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBiSW5QFKY

Theresa and Dante