Old January 26th 15, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Blizzard

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:52:25 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
We is getting a blizzard tonight. Up to 30 inches of snow possible.
Paw's work is closed Tue & Wed. Our mommy will not open their store
until it is safe to go out. Purrs for all in the north east to stay safe
and warm. We have hot water radiators and Paw can run the furnace even
if we loose power.

Lucy Lu for her house

We is in da hous, gneiss an warm. I hab grashisly inbited mine sisfur
Samanfa, hoo is a doggie, to use mine doodlebox, sew shee don' haff to go
ousiide but she sez shee gneeds to wok Uncl Bill or hee will get eben
fatterer.

Uncl Bill is at w*rk butted I haff commanded himseff to come hom an wate
han an hoofie on usses.

--
Squeakytoy, for her hous

O no, dat sowndz horrid ubaowt dat blizzard. Yew awl keep warm.
Warming purrs frum owr sunny home,
Mosey fur hiz hous